Routine Laboratory Tests
Gnosis Laboratories always seek for and employ the state-of-the-art technology in providing the highest quality and reliable test results for our customers. The routine tests that we are providing are:
- Clinical Chemistry
Our routine tests package is design based on cost-effectiveness and it’s usefulness in helping the physicians to assess and diagnose patients.
Specialized Clinical Tests
Together with our partners, we provide access to specialized clinical tests that range from early detection of cancer to diagnosing allergies, from measuring Growth Hormone, HBV DNA Viral Load to providing Functional Medicine Testing. Among the specialized clinical laboratory tests are as follow:
- Allergy Testing: Allergy AD40 (40 types of allergens)
- Tumor marker for lung: Cyfra 21-1,NSE,SCC Ag
- Tumor marker for stomach: CA 72-4
- Infertility testing: Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
- DNA Paternity Testing
- Prenatal Screening Test: Double Tests (Down’s syndrome screen), First Trimester Down’s Syndrome Screen, Second Trimester Quadruple test for Down’s syndrome screen
- Herpes simplex virus (HSV 1 & 2) typing
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) genotyping and Cervical Cancer screening
- HBV DNA Viral Load and Genotyping
- HCV RNA viral Load and Genotyping
- HIV RNA Viral Load
- Chlamydia DNA Test
- Gonorrhoea DNA Test
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis DNA Testing
- Aging Hormone: IGF-1, DHEA-S, Insulin, C-peptide, Testosterone, Dihydrotestosterone, etc
- Protein electrophoresis, immunoglobulin electrophoresis, Hb electrophoresis etc
- Heavy Metal toxicity: Mercury, Arsenic, Lead, etc
Occupational Health Services
Gnosis Laboratories’ Occupational Health testing programs are customized to meet today’s complex demands for employee health monitoring. We partner with physicians to deliver high-quality service tailored to employers’ unique needs when and where they need it. We provide services in:
- Medical Surveillance
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Employee Wellness
Gnosis Lab offers a full range of customized test panels tailored to the workforce demographics. These panels could encompass routine assessment, evaluation of cardiac health, hormone balance or risk of chronic disease.
We partner with Occupational Health physician to set up a customized diagnostic testing program. We can provide on-site seasonal collection services. Employees will be able to participate in company-sponsored corporate wellness programs without the disruption to everyday operations. Our services are designed to minimize disruption to the company’s everyday operation.
Functional Health Test
Gnosis laboratories dedication to innovation has lead us to investigate a variety of new areas to expand our testing base, thereby providing healthcare providers a comprehensive diagnostic menu to serve their patients.
Gnosis Laboratories are looking at Functional medicine as a new approach to help physicians to manage and prevent chronic disease that embodies the art and science of medicine. Functional Medicine integrates what we know about how the human body works with patient-centered, science-based care. Functional medicine addresses the causes of chronic disease, which are rooted in lifestyle choices, environmental exposures, and genetic influences.
As the following graphic of an iceberg shows, a named disease such as diabetes, cancer, or fibromyalgia might be visible above the surface, but according to Functional Medicine, the cause lies in the altered physiology below the surface. Almost always, the cause of the disease and its symptoms is an underlying dysfunction and/or an imbalance of bodily systems.
For more information, please contact us.